Thursday, July 16, 2009

Budget & Funding

We had a bad day here at the house... only because it seems like when one thing happens, another is sure to follow... first our car broke down a few days ago and that put us in a monetary bind. But it still doesn't dampen our spirits. The same day the car broke down (and I was told we had to shell over 800 USD to get it fixed), I also got the email saying I reinstated my website for travel. I believe Global Travel International is a subsidiary of Travelocity, so if you book through our site, you get those guarantees, and you would be helping fund our trip. Prices are just as competitive, just like if you were to use Travelocity anyway. BUT you would be helping us by using it instead of those other sites. =) Just click here if you want to check it out. Or over there on the right, I have the link too. Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment